Hey

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by adam23, Aug 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adam23

adam23 New Member

Hey, I'm Adam 23 years old, i'm stuck inside my room for atleast 2 years now, i dont socialize with people like i used to, now. I'm getting kinda scared talking to people, am shaking all over trying to, hiding or running from people is the only way i can think of. Today, just thinking memories of past and failure, really hit me. Yes i'm thinking about doing so, cant find help anywhere whom i can share with, even with my parents, they just dont understand. Ive been treated like i failed them. I rather keep my emotion to myself my whole life. This is really my last hope of getting help by searching site then i found this site even just writing, chatting and sharing would really help me and everyone else that needed help, so thank you. Means a world to me just by sharing this.

2. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

Hi Adam. Welcome to SF.

You will find a number of peers here with similar issues who understand and appreciate what you go through. Feel free to browse all the subforums - share where you feel comfortable - what you feel comfortable with.

However, if it is needed, seek medical advice from your doctor/therapist if you have one.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi adam it does help to talk to people who do understand hun I am glad you are reaching out here hugs

4. Army Wife

Army Wife Member

Welcome to the forum Adam! :hug:

I hope you can talk about your feelings here, we are a little family and we are here for each other. :)

Hope you get a lot out of this site. :angel1:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2013
  5. ShoegazeDaydream

ShoegazeDaydream 80's Kid at Heart

Hello Adam,
    I'm sorry to hear how things haven been so horrible for you. Socializing can be pretty hard sometimes, even for me. So I can relate to that.
    Hope you find all the support here, send me a message if you'd ever like to talk or anything. I'm a pretty good listener. :)

6. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

hello and welcome to the forum.

hope you find what you are looking for here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.