Discussion in 'Welcome' started by adam23, Aug 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adam23

adam23 New Member

Hey, I'm Adam 23 years old, i'm stuck inside my room for atleast 2 years now, i dont socialize with people like i used to, now. I'm getting kinda scared talking to people, am shaking all over trying to, hiding or running from people is the only way i can think of. Today, just thinking memories of past and failure, really hit me. Yes i'm thinking about doing so, cant find help anywhere whom i can share with, even with my parents, they just dont understand. Ive been treated like i failed them. I rather keep my emotion to myself my whole life. This is really my last hope of getting help by searching site then i found this site even just writing, chatting and sharing would really help me and everyone else that needed help, so thank you. Means a world to me just by sharing this.
  2. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

Hi Adam. Welcome to SF.

You will find a number of peers here with similar issues who understand and appreciate what you go through. Feel free to browse all the subforums - share where you feel comfortable - what you feel comfortable with.

However, if it is needed, seek medical advice from your doctor/therapist if you have one.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi adam it does help to talk to people who do understand hun I am glad you are reaching out here hugs
  4. Army Wife

Army Wife Member

Welcome to the forum Adam! :hug:

I hope you can talk about your feelings here, we are a little family and we are here for each other. :)

Hope you get a lot out of this site. :angel1:
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2013
  5. LostInMyDaydreams

LostInMyDaydreams Well-Known Member

Hello Adam,
    I'm sorry to hear how things haven been so horrible for you. Socializing can be pretty hard sometimes, even for me. So I can relate to that.
    Hope you find all the support here, send me a message if you'd ever like to talk or anything. I'm a pretty good listener. :)
  6. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

hello and welcome to the forum.

hope you find what you are looking for here
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.