Hey

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by jarvis42, Oct 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jarvis42

jarvis42 New Member

I'm having some trouble and I'm hoping to just find people to talk to. I've been suicidal for a long time, but I have never found anyone I can talk to about it so I'm really thankful I found this site. I know I'll be safe tonight, I just don't trust myself in the future. I have way too many plans and way too many opportunities to do it. I'm really not happy with college even though I'm almost done. I feel really stuck and I'm scared that I won't make it through the rest of the semester. I hate my major and I really want to become a firefighter, but I have to be very patient since I'm in school for electrical engineering. I'm not sure if any of that made sense, but if anyone can help I would really appreciate it. I know my suicidal thoughts stem from never having any friends. I now have an amazing girlfriend, but I don't want to stress our relationship with my suicidal stuff. Please help if you can.

kevin

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi jarvis42 you can talk here reach out for support ok You can make friends here as well who will not judge you but help you welcome to SF

3. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Hi Jarvis. I've seen you in chat, but I don't think we had an opportunity to talk. I look forward to chatting with you in the future though. Welcome.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.