Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Nas, Jan 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nas

Nas New Member

Hi everyone, I'm Nas, at least that's what I'm called most of the time, my real name doesn't get used a lot any more. I'm 21 and have been battling myself for about 3 years now. Things got really bad when my girlfriend at the time had an abortion and since then it's gone from bad to worse, with other incidents just making things harder it's come to the stage where all I can think about anything is "what's the point? It's doomed anyway" there's a bit about me, thanks for having me.
  2. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

welcome to the forum.
    how are you today on a scale of 1-10
  3. SillyKitty

SillyKitty Member

Welcome :) we're happy to have you :) Hope to get to know you better soon :)
  4. demuredawn

demuredawn Well-Known Member

hello Nas,

nice to meet you. very sorry to hear about the abortion.... i assume it was your child? i look forward to getting to know you. please feel free to post on the forums, and chat in the chat rooms
  5. Nas

Nas New Member

Thank you for the warm welcome =) on 1 to 10 today has been been a 3, maybe tomorrow will be easier. No the baby wasn't mine but I had assumed responsibility of it no matter what she decided to do and that I'd stand by her.
  6. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Nas,
    Welcome to the forum. Take care and respect.
  7. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi Nas, welcome to SF. You seem like a really good person and I'm sorry that you have to deal with so much. Hope you keep posting so we can get to know you more.
  8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Nas,welcome to the forum. Your girlfriend having an abortion must have been very difficult for you. You've found a nice community. Share more with us when you feel up to it :hug:
  9. S u r i

S u r i Member

Welcome to SF, Nas. I can see things have been very difficult for you, and I hope we can open up with each other. LEt's get to know each other better.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.