Discussion in 'Welcome' started by missfallover, Aug 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. missfallover

missfallover New Member

I can't remember the last time I could talk to someone openly and honestly about what I was feeling. I have no friends - and when I say that, I really do *mean it*. I have no one. Don't get me wrong, I used to - but lately I've been pushed away and alienated by people I thought I could always have with me. Lately, I've understood what it really means to be alone. I'm 24 years old and even my boyfriend of 6 years doesn't seem to be able to understand what I mean when I say that the pain I feel has gone beyond sadness, into something else - just emptiness. A void. What is the point of living if you can't feel alive?

I feel like I've mourned my death already. I don't know if I can make it this year.

I guess some part of me must still have hope, might still be reaching out since I decided to join this forum.
    (Also, everyone of you is so brave, and you're even braver if you're getting help.)
  2. Lingva

Lingva Member

Welcome to SF! :) Sorry to hear how you feel. *hug

If you ever need someone to talk to, please feel free to pm me! (If I am not on I will get back to you as soon as I come online.)
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi to you You are not alone now ok lots of carry people here that do understand that void feeling the emptiness Hope you have reached out to your doctor as well to get the supports you need to start to feel better
  4. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. The pain you feel is no different to anyone here. Do not feel down as you deserve support in your current crisis. I hope you keep posting as you will find people who will support you. You can be reassured that you are among friends. Take care.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.