Hey

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Sula B, Dec 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sula B

Sula B New Member

I'm Sula and I've been suffering from depression with suicidal thoughts for at least a decade. don't really know what has stopped me other than my children. I would love to talk to someone who understands what I think about every day, without judgement.

2. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry that you suffer from suicidal thoughts, but glad that you found the forum and nice to meet you.

3. Phil smith

Phil smith Member

Ten years is a long time. I can't say that I've been depressed and suicidal for 10+ years without a break but I have had at least 1 suicidal fantasy per week for as long as I can remember. over the years I've tried to take my life countless times. Unfortunately it only makes me feel worse when I fail at that too. I also have children and can't bear to leave them. Sometimes I think that they would be better off without me. people tell me that's not true but all I have ever done for my family is hurt and lie to them. It's not intentional but true. I can't help them and I see so much of myself in my oldest son. I can tell he is going to have the same screwed up thoughts. I can't let him go through this too.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2014
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Sula and welcome to the forum, glad that you found us!! :hug:

5. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. You have joined a wonderful community. Keep posting for support.

6. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Welcome aboard. People here are supportive of each other.

7. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Hello, Sula. Welcome to SF.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.