Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Magical-REL, Jan 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Magical-REL

Magical-REL New Member

Hey. My name (for the internet) is REL. I had a really good 2014 when I was at my two internships. I worked at an indoor waterpark resort/ropes course and a huge theme park. I was away from home and my depression finally went away. After 13 years I was finally happy but I had to move back home because I am having a surgery for my overbite next month. Then its a 2 month recovery. I hate being home. I have no friends to hang out with and my parents argue all the time so I am stuck in my bedroom and I feel my depression coming back. Its so hard to get out of my house cause my parents always want to know where I am going. All I do now is watch Youtube videos. I figured Id join this forum to make some internet friends.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

2 months recovery that is a long time I hope you heal more quickly then that. Tell your parents how hard it is on you when they argue and that you need to get away sometimes just to feel peace maybe they will lighten up while you are at home anyways Get some movies so you can spend some time watching a good comedy or adventure just something to tune them out ok
  3. turryburry

turryburry Well-Known Member

Welcome. Most of the people here seem pretty cool. Just be careful with how far you take the new friendships.
  4. Ria0331

Ria0331 Member

Welcome to the forum. People here are nice and you will find good support. Don't rush into friendships online. Just be careful.
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi and welcome, am just wondering how old you are? I hope you will find SF useful in your recovery :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.