• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Hey

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should've introduced myself when I first joined, but I desperatly needed to type out my thread in the Rape and Abuse forum.

Anyways, my name is Sam, I am 13/f. My favorite animals are: Wolves, dogs, and Jackels. I love dragons too. Some hobbies include: Drawing, writing (poems, fan-fictions, random stories), playing video games (Burnout 3, Halo 2, Super Smash Bros Melee, Dark Alliance....) playing with my dogs, and hanging out with my friends. Actually, I have many hobbies, just can't think of 'em all.

If you wish to know something about me, just PM me and I'll answer A.S.A.P. (As soon as possible).

Welcome to the forums!

I hope you find your time here rewarding to you, and I hope to meet you in chatroom, if you choose to go there!

Feel free to PM me with any questions or problems you have, I'll reply as soon as I can!

:hug:

Take care

One Who Listens..

jane doe

welcome to the forum. here we all try to hear each other and you know what?, you can post your creatives creations(if you want of course) in the section called "member artistic creations". if you need to talk to someone feel free to pm me at anytime. and once again, welcome..;)

:welcome: to SF Anubis. I am glad you felt free to post in the rape and abuse section of the forum. Sometimes getting your feelings out in writing lifts a grat weight from our shoulders.I am looking forward to seeing you more around the forum. :hug:

kath

Hey welcome Sam!!!!i am glad that you found us and there will always be people here to listen to you.

Take care adn best wishes for now
kath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$255.00