Hey!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone. I'm new (obviously haha) and just wanted to say hey. I've stalked this forum for a little while and I've read a lot of great things written by some of you guys in support and it's helped me cope with a lot of my situations... and I've appreciated it so much. I've started to get into a longer rough patch and figured I'd finally bite the bullet and join and actually talk to some of the people I've read of. I'm a back and forth person when it comes to being happy or sad (or feeling like everything is just *bad word*) but I always put the happy face forward, it's hopefully contagious. :)

Hope I don't sound weird or stupid, just excited to finally say hey!

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
Hey, you don't sound weird or stupid. :P You seem pretty cool, actually :) I hope being a member of SF will be helpful to you and bring you some comfort.

moxman

The "Perfect Life" YouTube channel is neat
SF Supporter
Hi Digital, I am Mox,

Thank you for joining SF. I invite you to read my story in green at the bottom of this reply and know you are not alone in your pain and suffering. You are among friends. SF "works" by a person sharing their story and then we all pitch in to help them. I invite you to share your story. The more you share, the more we can help. Just know when you are here; you are safe. No one will harass you or insult you; that behavior is not tolerated here at SF. If you are like me you found SF because you were looking for a way to hurt yourself. If you are not suicidal; that is fantastic. If you are suicidal and you feel like you might hurt yourself I want you to promise me you will go to the closest ER and get the help you need.

I hate to hear that you have hit a rough patch, but we will help you through it. We are here for you.

Take Care

SinisterKid

We either find a way, or make one.
SF Supporter
Howdy DH and welcome to SF. Glad you finally found the courage to come in out of the cold so to speak, thats the worst part over with. Now you have done that, you are a member of a totally awesome family/community of caring, supportive people. But of course, you already know that dont you ;)

So any idea whats set you off into this "rough patch" at all?

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
A belated welcome to the forums, I'm glad you have found them useful even before joining, I hope to see you around the forum, best of luck to you on your journey to recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00