Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Bloody Rose, Sep 21, 2016.

1. Bloody Rose

Bloody Rose Member

Hi. I'm new here.

I decided that I should give myself another chance here on Earth, so here I am.

I'm tired and lonely and sad and scared and honestly don't really want to be here anymore. But I've made it through today and I hope I can make it through tomorrow.

I'm a 14 year old kid and I just started high school at a new school away from all my friends, so naturally I'm feeling a bit cut-off. I've also got clinical depression and GAD with panic attacks and obsessive tendencies.

I'm kinda nervous about posting on here (I'll just own up to it now;) and this'll probably be the only thread I create, but oh well. It's just nice to know they're other people out there dealing with stuff too.

That's all for now:)

~ O
    Thauoy likes this.
  2. Bloody Rose

Bloody Rose Member

And I now realize I spelled there're wrong
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Bloody rose and welcome to the forums. I am glad you chose to join us here.

You are so young hun, have you been actually diagnosed, are you on medications? Do you have people in real life you can talk to and open up to?

Let us help you and we will do our best to support you.

I like your attitude that if you got through today you will get through tomorrow!

4. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

Hey Rose, welcome to the forum. And don't worry about spelling stuff wrong. If I had a penny for every time I did that, I would be very rich. I hope you will keep posting here and tell us more about yourself. Starting high school can be scary even without GAD and depression. I hope you will talk to a doctor about medications. They really can help. And you might want to look into different clubs or activities at your new school. Joining one or two would be a great way to get to know some of the other students, and you would have a common interest in the club you joined.
    Thauoy likes this.
  5. billyj

billyj New Member

Hi Bloody Rose,

That user name is very imaginative. Does that reflect how you are feeling? That’s a bunch of feelings and stuff, and most especially, for a 14 year old. I’m glad you’re giving yourself another chance.

Do you believe in miracles? Have you ever thought that we would consider a normal, 60-foot fir tree a miracle if it all happened suddenly…if it went from a seed to a 60 foot tree in a blink of an eye. But, in reality, it really is a miracle that a 60-foot tree comes from such a small seed, wouldn’t you agree?

I believe life is a miracle. But it doesn’t always go as we think it should, so we don’t think about our life as miraculous. We can’t see into the future, but as we get older, we can see into the past. And from a perspective of living many years, we recognize many, many miracles in our lives. I’ll bet you can even look back and see some miracles in your life of just 14 years old. Maybe a time you just missed getting hit by a car, or made a special friend where you never expected one. Has anything like that happened to you?

Detecting miracles and enjoying them is only limited by how good a miracle detective you are. I think it’s even a miracle that my hair grows over night, and I don’t even have to feed it. It just does it! J

Tests and trials can produce miracles too. They can put pressure on us. Then we have to deal with them so that we can move on. But in the process of us having to deal with them, we get made!-----a special miracle; a diamond found in the dirt! That’s a lot of the story of life, but only if you do the digging. And the more you dig, the more diamonds you’ll have in your life. There’s even a small book called ‘Acres of Diamonds,’ which talks about how diamonds are all around us if we look for them.

I hope you don’t give up because only us people get the chance to dig for diamonds. Animals don’t; mountains don’t; flowers don’t. But you do…because there are diamonds to be had and you’re on your way and you’ll get better at it if you just don’t give up.

You don’t have to go it alone. I’m glad you checked in here and I hope you’ll post some more so we can get to know you better. And I bet you have others around you who know about ‘miracles’ too and you can grab hands.
  6. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Welcome to the forum.
  7. moxman

moxman Rosie a silly girl, pretending to be serious Forum Pro

Hello Bloody Rose, I am Mox

Thank you for joining us here at SF. Please understand that when you are here, you are safe. No one will ever judge you. No one will ever ridicule you in any fashion. That behavior is not tolerated here. When you are here, you are safe. You are among friends. Everyone here is facing their own demons, fighting their own personal battles. If it helps, I have been diagnosed with Major Depressive Disorder, Generalized Anxiety Disorder and two cases of PTSD. Here, you never have to be ashamed of how you feel. If you are having a bad day, please let us know. We will embrace you and try our best to help you. We accept you today, just as you are. If you get bored, feel free to read my personal story below in green. Know that you are not the only one suffering. You are not the only one in pain. We want to help you, if you let us, we will give you emotional support , and lots of hugs.

I can not imagine, what nightmares you have endured, in your young life. To come here to SF. I get the impression, that you are suicidal, and that scares you. I am suicidal too, you are not alone my young friend. Please, share your story with us, what nightmare have you endured? What pain are you in? This is how SF "works" a person shares their story. Other members will read your story and offer you tips/advice that will help you.

I know you are going through a lot, starting a new school with no friends. That is a big challenge for anyone. We are here to help you, will you take our "hand" and let us help?

Take Care My Young Friend =)