Hey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ady98

Hey. I'm just new here...I'm Ady and I have almost 18 years old.
I found this website when I was looking for a way to...end my life. I was like "why not try?" and now I'm here and write this messege. I just need help.
I already go to a psychiatrist but are some weeks since it's like I can't do something . All my work with my psychiatrist seems to be useless. I feel broken and everything go worst. I don't know what to do anymore. I want to die but at the same time something is telling me not to do that. I feel so much pain...

SillyOldBear

Teddy Bears Rule! 🐻
Staff Alumni
Ady, welcome to SF. Glad you found us. I too, found SF while looking for methods. That was a few years ago and this forum has been a life saver. I am glad you are seeing a psychiatrist. Having ups and downs during the therapy process is perfectly natural. Everything just gets to be too much. But please keep the therapy going. It just takes time. Of course, there is always the option of looking for another therapist. And I would certainly share your concerns about the ups and downs with your current therapist. He/she might have tricks to help you handle it. Meanwhile please listen to that little voice that is telling you not to harm yourself. You are important. And the fact that you joined this site is a strong indication that you want to live.

moxman

The "Perfect Life" YouTube channel is neat
SF Supporter
Hello Ady, I am Mox

Thank you for joining us here at SF. Just know that when you are here, you are safe. No one will judge you. No one will ridicule you. That behavior is not tolerated here. I invite you to read my personal story below in green. Know that you are not alone in your pain. You are not alone in your suffering. I tend to ask a lot of questions. These questions are not meant to belittle you or ridicule you, I am just trying to understand your situation better. The better I understand your situation the better I can help you. The only two things that I am worried about is your safety, and your happiness.

Ok first things first. You mention you are suicidal. Do you know why we have these feelings? I say we, because I am also suicidal. At SF, suicide is discussed openly, and honestly. It is not treated like a taboo, like it is in other parts of our culture. If you don't know why you are suicidal, I can explain it to you if you like?

I see you mention you are seeing a psychiatrist a couple of times. What I find interesting is what's missing. You don't mention seeing a counselor, are you seeing one? If not, why?

Do you have any friends/family that you can lean on for support? You can always lean on SF, we are strong. We will help you, you are not alone. You have us =)

I feel so much pain.
Ok this is part that concerned me most. What are you in so much pain for? What is hurting you so much? Share your pain with us. If you feel like your pain would be best discussed privately, then by all means IM/PM me. I would love to help you.

Wishing you the best.

Take Care

troubledmind

Hello!! I read your thread and feel for you because I am alco suicidal.. After years of therapy I have learned to lock it back in the back of my mind.. It's always there I have just learned to manage it and don't feel like harming my self any more.. I'm sure with help you also will learn to start being kinder to yourself!!

Ady98

Thank you! Thank you all! Now I can say that feel better than October. Today I've just remembered about this site and I thought to visit it again.

MistySilver

Hello Ady98,

Wonderful to read that you are in a different space. Please note that somewhere to remind yourself that life changes, has ups and downs.

Hopefully you are in less pain than when you first wrote here.

Wishing you a really great year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00