Hey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey.
I'm burning-fairy, twenty and from Germany.
For nine years I am already battling depression, and I have come a long way.
I am proud of myself for still trying and doing my best, taking the medication and getting the help I need. Now and then, I still have very low phases and fight against the need to lie down and never get up again, but those are only bad days I have to face.
I joined the forum to have a place where I can talk about my thoughts and feelings and have nice conversations with other sufferers.
I like to meet new people and read different opinions and experiences.
Hopefully, we will have a nice time together.

Lotus

Pariah...
SF Supporter
Hello fairy!

A very warm welcome to SF, i'm sure we can accommodate your desire to meet new (and friendly) people. Pop into chat at some point, or just keep posting on the forums, we're always willing to talk and listen. Well done for not giving up after 9 long years, you're an inspiration!

Glad to have you as part of the SF Family

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
Hi there, welcome to the forum. We're glad to have you here. Sounds like you've got a lot to talk about so stick around, ok? See you out there.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hiya, welcome to the forum, glad you joined us here and hope to see more of you around the forum.

j2415

Hello Burning-fairy, welcome to the group!
I'm so sorry that you are going through depression but I'm glad you are taking care of yourself by taking your medication and getting the help that you need. Keep it up.

Are you in a support group? Every time I know someone having depression I always ask this question because it's a big help for my friend's recovery, so I'm hoping it can help you too. According to my friend, since she joined a group that she can meet in person, she felt the love and she's less lonely. Online group like this is also helpful, so keep on posting, we are here for you. Thank you for sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00