Discussion in 'Welcome' started by xxxbleedingkissesxxx, Mar 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yes, another suicidal girl has joined. :p

My name is Emilly; nice to meet you.

It's funny; I am so seriously depressed right now I'm on the brink of suicide, and yet when I talk to people or chat like this, everyone gets the impression I'm as happy as can be.

As I said, I just joined so I apologize if I did something wrong or am just taking up space...
  2. And of course, I am once again left alone. :p
  3. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum hun. Sorry you didn't get a fast reply, it's pretty slow around this time here. I'm sorry you felt bad enough to join. But I hope you like it here and get the support and friendship you need. If you ever need to talk my PM box is always open for you. :) :hug:
  4. beautifuloblivion

beautifuloblivion Well-Known Member

:welcome: to SF! I'm looking forward to seeing you around...pm me anytime. :hug:
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. You are not alone here. Smetimes it can be quiet, but stick around and things pick up. I hope to see you around the forum. Take care. :hug:
  6. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF Emilly :hug:
  7. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

Welcome to the site Emily!:smile: We're very good at listening, also at offering shoulders to cry on and arms to reach out and hold you up when you don't feel strong. Again, welcome!

8. Michael Lee

Michael Lee Well-Known Member

Sometimes we all use masks. It is a way of getting through life. The problem is the hurt stays. One comfort is that there are people who may listen to you and help get you through the tough times. Grace and peace
    Michael Lee
  9. Flow

Flow Member

Hi Emilly. I'm new here myself but I would love to talk to you and everyone here, I am suicidal as long as I can remember and have no one in real life to talk to about this. Feel free to pm me or add me on msn, I'm always online as I have no life, see? :sad: I can relate to you, always pretending that everything is all right even though I'm dying inside. Lately, I couldn't care less anymore about hiding behind my mask, hopefully my decision to join SF is the right path on becoming more transparent and honest about what I really feel. I have a great difficulty to open up to people though, but I want to try it here, you people look awesome, and the forums look neat! :smile:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.