hey

Status
Not open for further replies.

emily91

Hey Emily,

Welcome to the forum, I really hope you can feel supported and safe here. *hugWe're here to listen whenever you feel ready to talk about what's not going well
hi.

I have a quick question

for some reason, the forum won't let me post in kovid19, because I don't have the right privilages

do I need to do something to gain access?

thank you x

Kira

•✮• SF Gelfling •✮•
SF Creative
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi Emily and welcome to SF *hug

for some reason, the forum won't let me post in kovid19, because I don't have the right privilages

do I need to do something to gain access?
The only thing that I can think of is that because you just joined and only have a few posts, you aren't considered to be a "member" yet so certain restrictions apply. That could "possibly" be why you don't have access to post in that sub forum.

Anyway, I've made you a "member" now so hopefully that's fixed the issue. Can you please clear your cache and cookies and try again and please update us here as to whether that has fixed that issue or not.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention and I hope that you find what you're looking for here! :)

emily91

@Kira @Acy

anyone able to help? : )

oh it's okay
Hi Emily and welcome to SF *hug

The only thing that I can think of is that because you just joined and only have a few posts, you aren't considered to be a "member" yet so certain restrictions apply. That could "possibly" be why you don't have access to post in that sub forum.

Anyway, I've made you a "member" now so hopefully that's fixed the issue. Can you please clear your cache and cookies and try again and please update us here as to whether that has fixed that issue or not.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention and I hope that you find what you're looking for here! :)

thank you kira.

honestly, the first thing that struck me about this forum is the layout. it is really apealing and easy to use.

I am sure this will be a good decision (me joining the forum I mean)

and I will let you know about covid19 forum

actually was about to head their and try, but saw the alert first so figured you deserved the reply

x

emily91

hey kira.

I just went to the covid forum, and the first thing it said was "
You have insufficient privileges to post threads here."

I guess it's okay. I mean it's not the end of the world I can't post their (although I have issues related to covid)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00