Hey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a 19 year-old Canadian college student.

I've struggled with depression as long as I can remember. I was diagnosed with Tourette's Syndrome at age 8, but I dispute that since I have never had any physical or verbal tics. Either way, SOMETHING is wrong with me. I hate myself and pretty much everything else. My parents divorced when I was 11, between then and when I was 15 I was placed in 3 seperate "childhood mental health facilities" for a couple months at a time. Usually after fighting with my brother or arguing with my mom. Things have gotten relatively normal over the last few years. Attended high school and now university, found normal ways to waste my free time.

Since I was very young I have gone through periods of varying depression, ranging from simple pessimism and apathy to full-blown suicide ideation and constant worrying. I'm joining now because I haven't felt this bad in quite a while. Since I started high school, actually. I don't think there is any risk of myself committing suicide, but I think about death for hours each day.

I'm not sure what else to say, I don't have time to write a damn book. I suppose I'll fill in the relevant information when necessary. Thanks for creating this site and I look forward to some good discussion.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cybrsk8r

:welcome: to our community. Please share with us as you feel appropriate. I hope you find the friendship and support you need here.

:welcome: to SF. You have come to a good place to get support for whatever is troubling you. I am glad you found our site. Take care. :hug:

Welcome to the forum!!! If you ever need to talk feel free to contact me and know you can share your feelings and let things out here, you and your feeling matter. :) :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00