Hey..

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by I_Wonder, Aug 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I_Wonder

I_Wonder New Member

hi everyone.. i guess i should introduce myself. well, im 17 ( or will be in an hour :tongue: 31. august), female and live in iceland. all my life I have dealt with anxiety and started getting treatment almost 3 years ago. as a result of the anxiety i developed severe deppression. i have attempted suicide once , allthough i am fully aware now that at that time i didnt really want to, i wanted someone to care enough to save me. but recently these suicidal thoughts have returned. so i decided to join this forum :)

i look forward to getting to know you all :)

2. reefer madness

reefer madness Account Closed

Happy almost birthday!

3. loveangel

loveangel Member

Hello and welcome to the forum. Anxiety and Depression sure do make life hard to deal with. What do you like. Do you have anything you are really passionate about.

4. loveangel

loveangel Member

Hello and welcome to the forum. Anxiety and Depression sure do make life hard to deal with. What do you like. Do you have anything you are really passionate about. loveangel

5. Datsik

Datsik Forum Buddy

Welcome to SF. Enjoy Yer Stay.

6. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF

:birthday: Hope you have a fantastic day :D

7. Blackness

Blackness Guest

welcome

8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Happy Birthday and welcome to SF. I am sorry you had to come to us for the reasons you did, but glad you found us. I hope you are able to find the support you need here. I am looking forward to seeing you more around the forum. Take care. :hug:

9. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:welcome:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.