Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Smile, Sep 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smile

Smile New Member

Hey I am new, it was sort of an accident finding this site I just typed in suicide, I don’t know what I was hoping for… and clicked on this page, I am glad I did now. If anything makes you feel better it knows you’re not alone.

I suppose I should introduce myself. Well ill start of by explaining why I typed that word in. for the last year I have just felt so low, I am only 17 but the future just seems so bleak. I feel so alone and worthless like no matter what I do is good enough and then I just stop trying, which just makes me feel angry which does isolate people from me. My confidence is non-existent, motivation zero and I am still trying to persuade myself that I am just paranoid and they don’t all hate me. I don’t like thinking this or being who I am right now I just wish it would all go away. I don’t mean too come of as a stereotypical teenager but that’s just how I feel.

Well on that happy note… I hope everybody is doing well and look forward to meeting you all. x
  2. Dragon

Dragon Staff Alumni

Hello and welcome. :smile:

Feel free to drop me a PM, and I'll see you around the forum ^_^
  3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. You are definitely not alone in the way you feel. I am glad that you found this site and decided to join us and share some things about yourself. You have taken the chance to reach out for help. That is an important step to make. Please take care. I hope we are able to offer you the support you need to continue on. Your life is precious. :hug:
  4. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

welcome to SF, hope we can be of assistance

5. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF. Hope to see you around :hug:
  6. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

I found SF exactly the same way you did :hug: I'm glad you found us aswell. I really do hope that this place helps you as much as it's helped me. Welcome!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.