Hey

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Pulsar132, Oct 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pulsar132

Pulsar132 Member

Hey All,
    I'm Gavin i'm 16 and from London,
    I've so far tried to kill myself twice, first time i was in hospital over night, the next time i was on drips, and intensive care, I attempted Drug Overdose.

The first overdose was basically because i was not able to tell my parents that i was gay, and it was a cry for help i guess you could call it, i told my parents and i said to the doctors i don't want no help and they let me go, than two months later i attempt again, but this time i was on drips for almost a week, to help break down the stuff in my liver or something. Was having blood tests every 6-12 hours, obs every hour. And i was in the Intensive care room, for three days.

When i finally got better, i was given a choice, i can either go into a mental ward or go on Anti-depreseants, councelling and melatonin.

And i aggreed to the 2nd option, and now my life is starting to finally get better.

I started self harming around about a month after i took the second overdose, but i have finally got that under control now, So far the last week or so has really got sorted, can't wait till i'm back to myself again, if i ever will be.

Thanks.
    Gavin
    x

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF Gavin. I am glad you are doing better on the meds and things are looking up for you. I hope you continue to see improvement. What you have been through is very difficult. Take care. :hug:

3. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum Gavin :hug:

4. Blackness

Blackness Guest

good to see you're doing well mate :)
    WELCOMES

5. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Welcome t o SF :)

6. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum pal

7. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

:welcome: to SF
    :hug:

8. missdiana86

missdiana86 Active Member

hello, Gavin. hope u will recover soon and world will have one more happy smiling person in its list

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.