1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Pulsar132, Oct 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pulsar132

Pulsar132 Member

Hey All,
    I'm Gavin i'm 16 and from London,
    I've so far tried to kill myself twice, first time i was in hospital over night, the next time i was on drips, and intensive care, I attempted Drug Overdose.

The first overdose was basically because i was not able to tell my parents that i was gay, and it was a cry for help i guess you could call it, i told my parents and i said to the doctors i don't want no help and they let me go, than two months later i attempt again, but this time i was on drips for almost a week, to help break down the stuff in my liver or something. Was having blood tests every 6-12 hours, obs every hour. And i was in the Intensive care room, for three days.

When i finally got better, i was given a choice, i can either go into a mental ward or go on Anti-depreseants, councelling and melatonin.

And i aggreed to the 2nd option, and now my life is starting to finally get better.

I started self harming around about a month after i took the second overdose, but i have finally got that under control now, So far the last week or so has really got sorted, can't wait till i'm back to myself again, if i ever will be.

Thanks.
    Gavin
    x

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF Gavin. I am glad you are doing better on the meds and things are looking up for you. I hope you continue to see improvement. What you have been through is very difficult. Take care. :hug:

3. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum Gavin :hug:

4. Blackness

Blackness Guest

good to see you're doing well mate :)
    WELCOMES

5. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Welcome t o SF :)

6. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum pal

7. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

:welcome: to SF
    :hug:

8. missdiana86

missdiana86 Active Member

hello, Gavin. hope u will recover soon and world will have one more happy smiling person in its list

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.