hey

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Sundown, Nov 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sundown

Sundown Member

hi peoples
    my names aroha
    im from NZ
    Im 15
    I was extremely abused up until about a month ago by my stepfather.
    I am pregnant with my stepfather cause he sexually abused me so now im about a 2 months pregnant with TWINS.
    After i got help for the abuse my mother felt so gulty about everything she killed herself about a week after we were free from my stepdad.
    I am currently suffering from schizaphrena (yea i cant spell) and depression, I do also self harm (cutting and ODs) and i have problems with trusting people and anxiaty issues.
    I am also in hospital at the moment cause I am really suicidal and because I am a harm to myself (apparently).
    I have attempted suicide 4 times in the last year.
    Oh and I have a thiripy cat called rusty, she just follows me everywhere
    :laugh:

yea well thats me
    see ya around i guess

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2007
  2. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

sundown- :welcome: to sf. i hope you are able to find some friends here. i also hope that you are able to find the help and support you are looking for. i'm sorry to hear about all the trauma that has been done to you throughut your life hun. i'm sorry to hear about your mother also. if you ever want or need to talk, i'm here hun, you can pm me or add me on msn.
    take care of yourself and stay safe hun

3. Blackness

Blackness Guest

wow
    I;m in shock, you've had a terrible life hun, god im not even gonna try to imagine how you must be. :hug:
    I'll just say welcome !

4. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

:welcome:
    im so sorry youve been through so much, if you wanna chat just pm me
    :hug:

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum sundown. I am glad you are receiving help and are willing to accept it. You have been through a lot for such a young person. Please remember that not everyone is like your stepdad. there are many good people out in this world. I know how hard it is to trust after going through what you have. Take things slowly. Someday you may be able to find that faith in people again. We are here to help support you as we can. Take care hun. :hug:

6. Lestat

Lestat Well-Known Member

I have no words to say here really. I just hope you can get some help that you need and somehow move on. You have gone through so much.

Welcome

7. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

welcome to SF Aroha :hug:

8. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF :smile: xxx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.