1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hey...

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by simplyme, Nov 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. simplyme

simplyme New Member

Let's try this once more...

Hey, I'm mel. Me, simply, hey you, whatever you choose to call, I usually answer. I didn't want to sign in and belong to yet another forum because I know how those go for me. I bounce between venting and being set off by other's posts. Maybe I just feed on the thought that I can actually say anything and people will see it without endangering any relationship I may have with them, who knows. I just wanted a moment and a space to make myself write again and have someone hear me. Ah well, if I'm crying out for attention must be because I actually feel the need for some, right?

Hrm....info? 24 yo female, married (to a female;) ). Guess that's enough, anything else and you'll have to ask for yourself.

2. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

Hi there

:welcome: to the forum.. i'm glad that you did sign up for the forum in the end and hope that we're able to provide you with a safe place to talk about how you're feeling. It's ok to vent :) I hope that you will find a way to keep yourself safe though, in case you do find yourself being triggered in to something by other people's posts.

Look foward to seeing you around :)
    Jenny

3. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

welcome to SF :biggrin: :hug:

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. Glad you chose to join us. :hug:

5. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF.
    Looking forward to chat with you :smile: