hey...

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by simplyme, Nov 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. simplyme

simplyme New Member

Let's try this once more...

Hey, I'm mel. Me, simply, hey you, whatever you choose to call, I usually answer. I didn't want to sign in and belong to yet another forum because I know how those go for me. I bounce between venting and being set off by other's posts. Maybe I just feed on the thought that I can actually say anything and people will see it without endangering any relationship I may have with them, who knows. I just wanted a moment and a space to make myself write again and have someone hear me. Ah well, if I'm crying out for attention must be because I actually feel the need for some, right?

Hrm....info? 24 yo female, married (to a female;) ). Guess that's enough, anything else and you'll have to ask for yourself.

2. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

Hi there

:welcome: to the forum.. i'm glad that you did sign up for the forum in the end and hope that we're able to provide you with a safe place to talk about how you're feeling. It's ok to vent :) I hope that you will find a way to keep yourself safe though, in case you do find yourself being triggered in to something by other people's posts.

Look foward to seeing you around :)
    Jenny

3. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

welcome to SF :biggrin: :hug:

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. Glad you chose to join us. :hug:

5. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF.
    Looking forward to chat with you :smile: