Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Berry, Nov 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Berry

Berry Guest

Hi I'm ******. I've been depressed for about 2 years.
    Earlier this year I took a look in the mirror realised I was fat and have resorted to starving and restricting to lose weight, which apparently means I have an eating disorder.
    The reason I say this is because I reckon that's why suicide has been on my mind so much, because it all seems so hopeless and I can't lose the weight and I'm never going to be good enough so I don't know why I'm trying. Also I was raped earlier this year, and my mother's an alcoholic.
    I came across this site looking for suicide methods, but thought I might try talking to people with the same problems first.

So yeah, hello :smile:.
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2008
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF ******. I am glad you found us and decided to try and talk to us. I hope we can help you. We do understand and can offer support to you. :hug:
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2008
  3. Will

Will Staff Alumni

Hi ******, it's good tos ee you joined. I'm sorry you ahd to face all that trouble in your life, but here you'll find that there are alot of caring and supporting people. Me, among others are open to PM's and/or Messengers if you ever just need someone to talk to, or just to vent to.

I hope you find help here, please take care of yourself.
  4. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Welcome and bravo to you for joining. We are all here for our own reasons but are more than happy to share, listen and do whatever we can to help. You have probably found it already, but there is a site for eating disorders. Good luck and keep saafe.
  5. Hazibell

Hazibell Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF! Im glad you have joined and i hope you can find some hope here, there are sections here for eating disorders and family problems but feel free to PM me if you ever want to chat :)
  6. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

7. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

glad you decided to give us a try. i found sf looking for a pro choice site and decided to stick around here. hope you do too.
    if you ever want or need to talk, feel free to pm me or add me on msn
    take care and stay safe
  8. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Hello and welcome ******!!
  9. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

welcome ******, i am pleased you have found us. i hope you find the help you want with us.
    take care
  10. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

wlcoe ****** i to am glad you found the site and decided to join and talk to those that can relate to how you are feeling, i look forward to seeing you around the site hun pm anytime if you need to talk

take carex
  11. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF ******. Hope you will find some help here
  12. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF ****** x
  13. Melancholy

Melancholy Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome to SF :smile:

I'm glad that you decided to give SF a try, and sincerely hope that you find the kindness, support and friendship that you deserve

:hug: Stay safe, hun xxx
  14. -GirlxNextxDoor-

-GirlxNextxDoor- Well-Known Member

welcome welcome welcome!
    need to talk just pm me :D
  15. Berry

Berry Guest

Hey, haven't really been around for eight months, in fact this was my only post. That's cause I was impaitent that night, and a bit unreasonable about how quick I wanted responses, so got frustrated and didn't come back.
    I typed my name '******' into google, and saw this. I could do with help still, so I'll be posting a lot more.
  16. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum
  17. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome back to the forum hun :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.