Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Pentacle, Dec 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pentacle

Pentacle Well-Known Member

Right, so I haven't written a welcome thread in a couple of years, forgive me for being somewhat out-of-practise.

Well, I guess I'm not going to give you my real name so I go by Asphyxia. Shorten it or do with as you wish, even I have to think when I type it out.

I have suffered with depression since the untimely death of my beloved nan and I sought help for it. I had schizophrenia for a while back there too. Which has softened now to mild bipolar...

Laugh all you like, I'm a Sanguinarian Vampyre. If you are that interested, google it and read from more then one source.

Well, I guess you don't want my life story in the welcome thread so I'll leave it at that. :hieveryon
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. I hope you are able to find comfort and support here.
  3. Pentacle

Thankyou :)
  4. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum.

I hope you find the support you are looking for.

Take care.:smile:
  5. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

:welcome: to the forum here. i think you'll find this to be a pretty decent place to hang out and get support. i won't laugh at all at the vampyre bit i think it's pretty cool and to each their own so more power to ya. i hope you'll find all the support you need here. take care
  6. Drifter

Drifter Well-Known Member

Hey I'm new too but welcome anyways. I think its cool that your into vampiric stuff. Talk to you later
  7. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF.
  8. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

welcome to sf, i hope you feel at home here and get the support you need.

the vampyre thing is really interesting, must admit i had to look it up so i could understand more so i know theres a big difference between this and the standard hollywood horror thing.

so, do you take part in auto-vampirism or do you use the blood of others, and do you get physical or emotional energy from this ?

sorry for being curious

take care

9. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

welcome to SF :hug:
  10. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum :smile: :hug:
  11. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

:welcome: to SF
  12. Pentacle

I use donors. People who approach you saying they will be willing to give you their blood. I don't go around in the dark of the night creeping up on people and biting their necks ;)

It is physical. It is *like having anaemia, without it I just get really tired, sickly, grouchy etc.

Don't be sorry about curiosity. Believe me, a lot of people judge me first without realising the real truth behind it. Curiosity may have killed the cat but the fool who was never curious lived a boring life, dying quietly alone and old.

^_^ Thanks to everyone for the welcome.
  13. Dragon

Dragon Staff Alumni

Hey and welcome! I've known a couple of Sanguinarians in the past, even offered to be a donor for one before now.

Feel free to PM me if you want a chat! :smile:
  14. Pentacle

Wow, that is cool. Thankyou for the welcome.
  15. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

i would never judge you, if you ever need a chat etc then feel free to pm me.
  16. Pentacle

Thankyou ^_^
  17. GypsyGirl

GypsyGirl Well-Known Member

:hug: It is nice to meet you. :smile:

18. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum:biggrin:
  19. Pentacle

It is lovely to meet you too, Gypsy Girl. Thankyou Lynn