Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Harlot, Jan 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harlot

Harlot New Member

So I'm here and a decision from my college will decide whether I go to a therapist or whether I give up on making things right. And this guy decides whether I'm really truly mentally ill and if so he'll let me stay, otherwise they kick me out. I've got no mney, no family really, just the man that I love and want to marry. But I just don't know if this is enough. I'm sure he could get over me in time.

By Friday I'll know and by Friday night ill decide whether I want to go through with killing myself.

You know what I find myself saying slot these days. Why? Why did I get the short end of the stick?
  2. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum
  3. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

4. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

hi harlot, welcome to the forum :welcome:

before you go thru with anything just give us a chance to help, there are plenty of ppl here who can aid you in your time of need.

take care and stay safe

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. Please don't make any life altering decisions before exhausting all other options. You may be in for a change of current conditions, but there are other places to turn. Find someone to talk things over with. There are people here that can help you search for ways to continue on. Let us try. :hug:
  6. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum

Sam xoxo
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.