Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Ahrimar, Feb 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ahrimar

Ahrimar Well-Known Member

What is up, my fellow forum members?

Funny thing is, over the last 4 years I've gotten used to being depressed and morbid that i just dont know it anymore. Sure, suicide is on my mind anymore but somehow, I don't even see the point in that anymore? I've tried, didn't work... So, heres me, pissed off at the world and whoever is sitting up wherever saying no. Funny how life can make you numb to pretty much everything, isn't it?

Also, I dont think it helps that i live in the most depressing place of all the world - Alaska. Highest suicide rate in the country. Go figure.

So here's me, saying Hi...

2. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

we are here.
  3. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

It's interesting you said that because I've done the same thing in the past. When I was in an abusive relationship for 10 years I didn't even know what it was doing to me emotionally because I was used to it and it seemed normal. It's sad when we've hurt so long we don't even notice.

Anyway glad you've joined the forum!
  4. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum!!! :hug:
  5. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum
  6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. It is strange what we become accustomed to and begin to assume is normal or that it is the way things are supposed to be.
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum :welcome: :hug:
  8. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF
    We are here when u need support :)
    Beret xx
  9. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

10. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

hello and welcome to the forum i hope you ind it helpful and i look forward to seeing you around the site
    Take Care
  11. HOW

HOW Well-Known Member

:welcome: :arms: to SF

12. Surviving

Surviving Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.