Hey

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by FullBleed, Feb 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FullBleed

FullBleed New Member

Hey everyone, my name is Conner and I just joined as a spur of the moment thing. I'm having one of my self-hatred moments right now, so hopefully it'll either pass or I'll find something on here to help me out.

2. Surviving

Surviving Well-Known Member

Hi Conner, welcome to the forum. Hopefully things will pass uneventfully for you. You say moments, does it happen often?

3. FullBleed

FullBleed New Member

Yeah it does, about every 2-3 days, usually the big ones are on weekend days.

4. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. I hope these moments don't last very long for you. At least you recognize them for what they are and know that they will eventually pass. Take care :hug:

6. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF!! :hug:

7. Surviving

Surviving Well-Known Member

There are many good people here who can help you ride out the storms... Take care...

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Conner, Welcome to the forum :welcome:

9. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF, Conner. I am sorry you are having so much trouble with self loathing/hatred. I know that's an awful and confusing and draining thing to cope with. If you ever need to talk feel free to PM me or add me to MSN. Take care hun. :hug:

10. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF Conner :hug:

11. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

hi conner and welcome im sure you will find the site helpful i look forward to seeing you around take care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.