Hey...

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by aurorita_1788, May 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aurorita_1788

aurorita_1788 Well-Known Member

I'm not really sure how to start, but finding this forum was like finding a oasis un the desert. I haven't really posted, tough. But there's always time.

I'm mexican, I live with my parents and a brother who's older than me. I've been really depressed and I don't even know why, but I guess there's a lot of factors that contribute to this depression. I'm sorry if I don't write correctly, but my english is a bit rusted, altough I'm trying to be better. Sometimes I'm in the bottom of depression and sometimes I couldn't be more happy. I can't explain myself.

Well, I really hope that being here helps me and maybe I can help too. And if anyone has problems, I have a great ear.

Bye.

2. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF hun. Hope you will find support here :smile: We will try to do the best we can. In case you do have language problems, feel free to pm me in Spanish anytime.

3. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum

4. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

Welcome!!!

Perhaps we will be able to help with both your english(which is pretty good already) and how you feel!

5. carol2237

carol2237 Guest

Welcome to SF hunny. I hope you find the support you need here. Feel free to PM me if you ever need to talk. *huggles* take care,

Caroline

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. I am glad you found us. Don't worry about your English. It was perfectly fine and very understandable. I hope we are able to provide you with the support you need. :hug:

7. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Hi, welcome to the forum and i hope it gives you all you are lookin for :D

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum :hug:

9. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Welcome xx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.