Hey ..

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by EspenN, Nov 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EspenN

EspenN Well-Known Member

Well hey to all of you. I'm an 18 year old guy from Norway, who's life I don't think can be more messed up and worthless. I've really had nothing at all for 11 years now, and recently gave up hoping I'd even experience what it means to be happy. Just thought I'd take a look in here to see what kind of trouble other people have, and maybe give from my experience or find someone that's experienced the same to talk to or something ... if anyone want to know anything more, just send a message or something.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum hun:smile:

I hope you find the help and support you need here :hug:

3. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum

People here will show you, if you let them, that you are most certainly not worthless.

much love :heart:

4. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forum. Hope you will meet some to relate to here and meet a lot of good people. support is A+ :biggrin:

best wishes
    granny

5. EspenN

EspenN Well-Known Member

Thanks .. I've just written to my life-story :mellow: which I haven't told anyone but some psychologist, I seriously don't know what to do, so I thought I could get some replies and help about it I hope ... people seem nice enough here :smile:

6. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums.

7. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum. Hope you find what you are looking for. There is a lot of help and support for you here, All the best.:smile:

8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF.

9. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.