Discussion in 'Welcome' started by kris.., Feb 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kris..

kris.. Well-Known Member

finally decided to sign up, been reading this forum for months, helped alot.

2. kris..

kris.. Well-Known Member

ugh, im reading through all of this, some of you are so nice for no fucking reason. It's great of you i know that, i just dont understand why.
  3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF kris. There are so many things we understand by the experiences we have had, that we realize the importance of support without judgment. i hope we are able to support you as well. :hug:
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Kris, welcome to sf :)
  5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Kris,
    Welcome to the forum!!!
  6. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

welcome x

we try to be one big family here and always welcome and support everyone. thats why we care so much :hug:
  7. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF Kris.
  8. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hi - welcome to s.f.! as several have said - s.f. IS a family - and there is always a lot of support and genuine friendship. you can be your truest self here - and find acceptance. glad you are here! :hug:
  9. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums.
  10. kris..

kris.. Well-Known Member

: - )

oh,and i was reading through more things today and i wanted to reply to some, but couldnt think of anything contructive, or even slightly good haha.

So it seems i'll just be taking from you and not giving back lol. Sorry in advance! :rolleyes:
  11. Oni

Oni Active Member

Welcome :)

Well, I know how you feel, as I'm new here myself. Most threads are flooded with good advice and just adding your own advice which is the same pretty much seems repetitive... however, people might think it's nice that other forumusers will comment and respond, just to give notice their problem has been read by even more people... and as for some comments of repetitive nature, the more you hear the same thing, the more people might give you a good advice to follow up :)
  12. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

Welcome to SF!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.