Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Neverhappyalwayssad, Apr 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neverhappyalwayssad

Neverhappyalwayssad Well-Known Member

So yea........ They say I'm depressed, I need to take these pills to make me feel better but the pills don't do shit. I'm 21, with no life, still living with my parents wasting their money and time. I'm a loser, who has never had a girlfriend, or anything close. I HAVE no life and basically I want to die.

Hey and I'm also a type 1 diabetic since I was 7. So I know I wont live past my 40s or so. I know I will never be able to keep a job, I'm just wasting time sitting in my room alone at 5 am, crying by myself. But I don't want to fail at suicide again. Just going through the motions til my parents go somewhere for a few days. I've tried 2 times, both fail times that did nothing to change why I tried in the first place. Nothing is gonna change, its hopeless and frankly I don't know why Im even posting here.
  2. Breathe

Breathe Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF.

I cannot give you some sound advice or solace at the moment as I am in a bad place myself. But know this what ever the problem we, on here, are happy to listen if needed, and give advice. Once again Welcome :smile:
  3. BioHomocide

BioHomocide Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum. :hug:
    I wont say I know what to tell you and how to be strong...... but just know that you are not alone.
    There are so many people who suffer just like you do.

That probably sounds cliche.
    It's fucked up to lie to people.
    Life is what it is, not everyone survives.

Feel free to share how you feel and SF will listen and try our best to provide support.
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forum!! I was suicidal when I came here also.. I found a place where I have a whole nother voice.. People here do listen and offer support..You aren't alone, you have just received a whole new family...
  5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hi and welcome to SF.
  6. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Welcome to SF! :)
    Hope you find the support you need here. :hug:
  7. EyesOfTheWorld

EyesOfTheWorld Active Member

Hello and welcome, and I would like to point out that i am friends (well, aquaintences really) with a 75 year old man who has had type 1 diabetes since 13. It is not an automatic death sentence if you keep up with your meds and lead a healthy lifestyle. Besides, in 25 years, there might be a cure.....Think about how technology and science work. 25-30 years ago, did anyone think the technology for even this fairly simple to operate forum would exist?
  8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forums. I'm glad you found us :arms:
  9. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums. Hope your able to change your mind.
  10. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF.

I hope that you'll find us supportive.

:hug: xx
  11. black orchid

black orchid Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum hope to see you around

12. Beautiful Disaster

Beautiful Disaster Forum Buddy SF Supporter

13. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hi, welcome to s.f.

i am so glad you reached out here - let us support you....

pm if you want to talk :console:
  14. Daisy

Daisy Active Member

15. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. At 21 you still have plenty of life left to live. Many people your age still live at home. It doesn't mean it will always be that way. The day will come when you are able to move out on your own, it just isn't today. While living with diabetes is inconvenient, it does not mean a death sentence. Many people live long, productive lives with type I diabetes. You can too. Give your self the chance. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.