Discussion in 'Welcome' started by TheEndMan, Sep 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheEndMan

TheEndMan Account Closed

Hello. I'm new here.

I call myself TheEndMan. I'm a high school student who recently started going to a psychiatrist and I've been on antidepressants for about two weeks. I've had suicidal ideation for years but recently started feeling worse. I'm mainly here to lurk and offer what support I can, though I'm definitely not the best one for the job.

Eh, whatever. Let me know if you need me to do anything, and I'll be happy to do it. :|
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forums TheEndMan. I am glad you are in counselling and have started on something to help fight the depression. I hope you find the right combination of things to make you feel better. :hug:
  3. TheEndMan

TheEndMan Account Closed

Thank you very much.
  4. Xenos

Xenos Well-Known Member

Hey, welcome to SF :D Glad you're willing to be of help to members here... but know that we're also here for you when you need someone to lean on. =D
  5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hi and welcome to SF!!
  6. TheEndMan

TheEndMan Account Closed

Thanks Xenos and WildCherry. I'll try not to be a burden, at least, hehe.
  7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

welcome to SF glad to see you are gettinghelp remember meds take up to 6 wks to kick in okay therapy and meds together are the best i hear. glad your here.
  8. TheEndMan

TheEndMan Account Closed

Also, I plan on coming back on this site but I will be going away until Monday on vacation. I noticed the dedicated forum for posts like that but I decided I was too new to make a dedicated thread for that. So here.

(I've really just started with the whole therapy thing. I went to a psychologist a few years ago but I don't know why for sure or if they helped. I've only had two sessions with this new psychiatrist. Extremely low dose of medication too. Not sure what to expect from it though.)
  9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Endman, welcome to the forum :hug:
  10. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Hey there! Welcome to SF!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.