Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Autumn, Oct 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Autumn

Autumn Member

I just don't want to be around anymore but I'm scared of doing anything!!

I am 52 years old and have had too many problems and sufferings all my existence. I don't know what it's like to be happy. I have been making myself say that "I don't know what's around the corner", so as to give myself a little hope, but I know that what's around the corner is even more of the same. I am so lonely too and lost my beloved cat on 20 August, which was to me the last straw. I am still grieving for her and I don't think I ever will get over it. I lost my mum in August 2005 and still cry so much for her. Life is so depressing for a lot of people and there doesn't seem to be anything we can do about it.

I wish I could find a little courage from somewhere.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hi Autumn, welcome to SF. :hug: I hope you find friendship and support here.
  3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum Autumn. You have shown courage in seeking support and posting here at the forum. i hope you are able to find the support you need. :hug:
  4. butterflies32

butterflies32 Well-Known Member

hey welcome to SF. I hope that the friendships that you are needing and are seeking you can find here.
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Autumn, welcome to the forums! :shake:
  6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey glad your came for support i am sorry you lost you cat it must of been so hard for you. we are here so keept talking okay.
  7. Autumn

Autumn Member

Thanks very much ev1 for the warm welcome.

I don't feel quite so bad today, the nights are so lonely though, that's when I think about ending it the most. I think about dying about 95% of the time I am awake, my mind is so tired of it!!

I've seen the doctor, but they don't much care anymore over here!!

Anyway, thanks again.

8. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF.
  9. fweeps

fweeps Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF...I hope you find the support you need here.:welcome:
  10. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

hey welcome to SF. i hope you find some support here :hug:
  11. sucidalgirl99

sucidalgirl99 Well-Known Member

Hi! Feel me to PM me if you need a friend.
  12. Pilko

Pilko Active Member

Hi welcome to SF.
  13. boo

boo Well-Known Member

boo say hi
  14. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums Autumn.. You sound as if you are still greiving..Can you talk to a therapist or a couselor to help you thru these difficult times?? You could always go to the shelter and adopt another cat.. There are so many that don't make it because people just don't care..It would give you someone to love again..Then maybe you can start to love yourself again..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.