Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Jimbob, Oct 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jimbob

Jimbob New Member

Hey everybody,

Names James and im 21, dont kno how to say this but iv been thinkin of commiting suicide for a while now, i dont kno were its come from it just that i cant take it anymore at home.

i seriously dont kno what to do :( im just stuck in this situation that m head is telling me stuff arghh :(

2. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

Hello James. You sound in a bad way. But you've come to the right place. If you make some posts about where your head's at, that's a good start to getting to be able to cope with what's going on. Hope to read some more about you soon. :smile:
  3. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Hi, welcome to the forum. You've come to a good place to get a start on working things out. We'll walk with you through it.

Have you seen a doctor about how you feel?

4. morfea

morfea Antiquities Friend

Hi James, welcome to the forum, hope to hear more from you :welcome:
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

welcome to forum:IrishDoll:
  6. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

hey james, welcome to SF and i hope that you find that we can support you through this to find a positive solution :hug:
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi James, welcome to the forum :) :hug:
  8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to our forum community James. I wish to thank you for having the courage to reach out and post here. Many times there is no explanation evident to us as to why we feel as we do. A therapist often can get to the root of things and help you resolve whatever it is. I don't know if you have sought support beyond this forum, but I encourage you to build up your support system in as many ways as you can. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.