Hey..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Bazon, Feb 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bazon

Bazon New Member

Just a random shoutout here, for advice mainly. Been suicidal for nigh on like... 4-5 years?. I've got to a stage where I'm pretty bored of life... I tried to kill myself a few years back (the first of many tries). Yeah I get it, I suck at that too... but running from my problems with drugs and alcohol for 4 years or so really gets me down, nothings really changed... maybe it is time to end it all, i really cant be fucked with life any more... any advice???

Could be good to see other peoples advice would be nice too after all this time =< sorrry, my text may be hard to comprehend too many thoughts running through my head and all too fast for me to really figure them out xox

2. Lilly

Lilly Well-Known Member

if you are bored with life, why not have some fun with it instead?
    like........what do yu like to do (that dont involve drugs or alcohol)
    this may not help........but.fun things can make a person feel better, even if its only for a moment right?
    so maybe yu will feel better if you do a lot of fun things.........................like..uh...swimming?? or skateboarding? i dunnno what yu like to do so :p
    i know its bad advice, but.............................the oposite of bored is fun.....so i went with it :p

3. Darc

Darc Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if I can give you any advice whatsoever...sorry about that. I'd like to say that you gotta hang on and give things the chance to change for the better, but...well, that sounds like empty words to myself. Just...don't rush things, alright? I don't know what situation you are in...I understand that you just wanna end all this, and you're definitely not the only one...but solving a temporary problem...like you feeling that you can't go on right now...by ending it once and for all is a decision you'd certainly regret if you'd get the chance to...stay, buddy. It's clear you want to. I'm sure that there is still something, anything left for you that's worth it. Believe in it, please.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

fIRST off hi glad to see you reaching out. The next step is to get help to get off the booze and drugs so your life can have some direction. Get into detox they will help you after you get help head into a positive direction take care

5. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Welcome to SF.

I have to agree with another poster here, Bazon. Try to look forward a little, and go day by day. You don't want to anything rash. Just give yourself some time to process what is happening, and get some help with it.

One day at a time.

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You said your mind races.. Irrational thoughts go hand in hand with racing thoughts.. I have them also so my pdoc put me on Geodon and Cogentin to help fight them and to give me some clarity..There are options out there and you shouldn't commit suicide with out exploring them all..Stay Safe!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.