Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sean01, Mar 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sean01

sean01 Member

i dont even know how to begin but im going to be honest i hate my life. Im pretty worthless i work a beat ass job and dont go to school. Im 21 years old living at home I tried college but didnt do well and stopped going though im giving it a second shot but im only taking on close and it hasnt even started yet. I have a girlfriend who ive been with for 3 years and i love her and she loves me but i try and talk to her about my depression and she asks why am I depressed and I cant answer her mainly because I have no clue.

I have my ups and downs but recently I feel like i got to the point of no return I know my gf loves me but i dont feel it shes leaving to go to college soon and that will probably be the end of our relationship shes my best friend i really dont know what i will do with out her. I thought about a career in the military but now Idk I dont think im stable enough right now with all the yelling and screaming and on top of that im afraid of not being able to learn everything so quick. So what can some one do if you cant make it in college or the military? Really their is nothing besides working at the same place youve been working barely making any money. I feel pretty hope less im just here to vent idk if i would ever really kill myself but it still on my mind alot.

I just hate life and everything about it. its not fair that people like me get to wake up every day and not want to but people who do pass away deserve to live. It sucks I just cant wait to be done with life
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I just wanted to let you know that I can relate to some of what you posted. I'm HORRIBLE when it comes to college, and I tried it and didn't do so well. I know that might not be much help, but you're not alone. I hope you'll stick around; you'll find people here who can relate to what you're going through.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

sometime nothing has to be wrong to be depressed sometimes the chemicals in our brain is out of level so medication is needed to level it out. Have you tried medication or therapy as this does help the depression especially if you don't know what is causing it.
  4. sean01

sean01 Member

Ive never taken meds even though i think i probably should right now i feel fine but who knows what tommorw brings.. I jsut wish things could be normal and i can move on iwth things
  5. Beautiful Disaster

Beautiful Disaster Forum Buddy SF Supporter

I know this might sound retarted but taken a couple of deep breaths really helps me from time to time

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Yes deep breathing does help it restores some of the serotonin levels I think if you talk to your GP even you could get some medication that can help you move on okay
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.