• Both the IOS/ Apple Iphone/ Ipad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recive a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resoiurces area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

Hey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey im Laura. Im new here. Im not really sure what to say i dont really like talking about myself. I have problems like everyone else, i wouldnt be here if i didnt. I also came here because i like to try and help people with whats going on in their life and i can relate to some of the stuff too.
Im from Scotland and im 16. I enjoy rock music mostly and enjoy to be alone a lot. It suits me and its what im used to.

Sorry to go on a little. Anyway i hope i get to know some people around here. :smile:

S

SteakAndChips

Hi

Welcome to the forum.... I hope to see you about :) There are lots of people to chat to here - I hope that it helps

Love

GE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$465.00
Goal
$255.00