Discussion in 'Welcome' started by spiritxfade, May 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spiritxfade

spiritxfade Well-Known Member

Uh, hi. I'm spiritxfade, feel free to call me anything you can anagram out of that.
    I've been having suicidal thoughts, have been considering self-harm, and have been feeling depressed (no diagnosis, but I'm going to see a psychologist) for a long time now. I'd really like to get my life back on track and start enjoying life for once.
  2. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

welcome to the forum...if you ever need anything pm me :)
  3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Welcome...hope you find the support you need...
  4. MadeOfGlass

MadeOfGlass Well-Known Member

Hey spiritxfade, :welcome: to the forum! I'm Sarah, btw. Whatever you do, don't start self harm. It's not worth it, believe me from experience. Setting a goal for enjoying life is great. :) I hope you find the support you need here. :hug:
  5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Wecome to the forums...I hope you meet many friends and get the support you need..
  6. Nox Immortalis

Nox Immortalis Well-Known Member

hey Sarah, she needs to join our sister circle (she and I are friends at school). Permission for her to become our sister?
  7. MadeOfGlass

MadeOfGlass Well-Known Member

I say sure! :D Wait, you guys go to the same school? That's so cool! :)

8. Nox Immortalis

Nox Immortalis Well-Known Member

yeah we're in the same friend group haha. She has a secret talent - shooting catapults backward :p jk spiritxfade we love u anyway
  9. jabooty

jabooty Banned Member

welcome sfx
  10. spiritxfade

spiritxfade Well-Known Member

haha, thanks, forever. i also shot a rubber band gun backwards, remember? i think i just have a knack for shooting things backwards.

thanks for the welcomes
  11. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. I hope we are able to give you the support you are seeking. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.