Hey.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Nepenthe, May 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nepenthe

Nepenthe New Member

Hi there.

The name's Dario. I'm a hurting soul on the path of recovery, and I'm almost there. I've been through hell and back in this relatively short life, but it was through suffering that I found who I am.

Suicide and depression are two very important topics to me, as I have been affected by them many a times in my life. But though I am, for the most part, self-sufficient when it comes to my emotional well-being, sometimes I can't help but feel empty.

I understand these burdens are too heavy for one person to bear. So I'm here to help ease yours, should you need it.

Much love. :)

2. Pow

Pow Well-Known Member

Yo welcome to the forums

3. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Hi Dario,

Welcome. I look forward to seeing you around SF.

4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

welcome to SF....look forward to reading your posts..

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums Dario...

6. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

Welcome! I feel a bit relieved to see that positive people who are recovering are also around for support!
    Sometimes negativity really just breeds negativity and someone needs to be there to help bring everyone else up, you know?

So- thanks for joining!

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum Dario. It is always nice to have new faces with the ability to understand what members are going through because of their own experiences. You will find that as you help others, they also help you. Feel free to ask for support should you need it. i look forward to seeing you around. Take care. :arms:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.