Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Sisii, Sep 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sisii

Sisii Member

Hi, I'm Sisii.

I'm just barely 14, and am REALLY depressive. I see a psychiatrist once a week and have for the past 4 years. I have a few friends, but generally, it's really hard for me to integrate. I often think about killing myself, but I don't want to die. I just... sometimes, I feel like it would be better for evryone if I was dead. I came here to try and prove myself, that not evryone hates me, so PLEASE, don't be afraid to aproach me: I really need some friends right now...
  2. Borrowed time*

Borrowed time* Well-Known Member

Hi and :welcome:
  3. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

Hi welcome to the forum. I'm sure you will make lots of friends here. :smile:
  4. Hi, I can really relate to what you said in your post. I'm ten years older than you, but I'd be glad to be your friend. I'm new here...just joined today, so I'm looking to make friends too.
  5. boo

boo Well-Known Member

:welcome: to SF Sisii :)
  6. Sisii

Sisii Member

Thaat would be great.
    Thank you all...
  7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums Sisii..You should have no problem making friends here..I have friends from al age groups..Glad you chose here rather than harming yourself..Take Care!!
  8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum Sisii. I am sorry you have such a strong level of depression at your age, but am glad to see you are receiving professional help to deal with it. I am glad you found us and hope you receive the support you need while here. :hug:
  9. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Hi sweetie! Welcome to sf! I hope you find the support your looking for here. If you ever want someone to talk to I'm not much older than you, 17, I'm more than happy to talk to you. Just go ahead and send me a PM. :) I'm more than happy to be a friend. Glad you found us here. xxxx
  10. Twinkle ☆ Twinkle

Twinkle ☆ Twinkle Well-Known Member

Hey, hello and welcome. I hope you find what you're looking for and can get better.
  11. Pow

Pow Well-Known Member

I'm sure no one hates you, just seems that way.
    Also welcome
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.