Hey

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Gemmerz, Sep 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gemmerz

Gemmerz New Member

Hi everyone,

Im a newbie ... Came looking for people who are the same as me, and maybe some help :/

I have so many "problems" that i want to share (i deperately need to be heard!!) but i dont know where to start :(

Anyway, im Gem, im 24 years old, I'm a 2nd Degree black belt in judo (literally my only accomplishment ever) ... Not much else i can tell uabout me tbh!

I have severe depression and self diagnosed BPD (yes i know how damaging it is to self diagnose but idont care tbh)

Anyway, i just wanted to say hi ... And share the love to all of you out there who are suffering, and all those that are here to help!

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Gem...I wish you lived in NY City because I am desperately in need of training...that aside, so glad you decided to share with us...yes, there are many of us here willing to share and support you...please continue to let us know what is going on for you...you are not alone...big hugs, J

3. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

Are you taking any sort of medication BPD?

4. Gemmerz

Gemmerz New Member

Hiya - i cant stop long as got trainin this morning. Thanks for the support sadeyes!
    I will write more when i get home later!

I only take sertraline 150mg and levothyroxine 200mg (under active thyroid) im still waiting for an assessment for BPD :/

Love all round
    Gem
    X

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Just want to say hi welcome to SF:smile:

6. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

:/

Well, hopefully you will be able to get a diagnosis sometime in the near future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.