• Both the IOS/ Apple Iphone/ Ipad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recive a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resoiurces area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

Hey

Status
Not open for further replies.
:welcome: to the forum Anna. I would like to learn more about you and get to know you better. Hope you find what you were looking for. Take care. :hug:

:welcome: to SF!!!!!!!!

I am glad you found us, this is a very wonderful place, with even more wonderful caring people.

I am proud to welcome you to our family. If you ever need anything just ask I will do my best to help, if it's troubleshooting type of thing, you will need a mod, admin and ect.

But, if you need a friend or shoulder to cry on so to speak, I am here for you, don't be shy. :hug: :shake: :wave: :flowers:

With love and big hugs,
Carolyn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$465.00
Goal
$255.00