Discussion in 'Welcome' started by georgeo10yal, Dec 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. georgeo10yal

georgeo10yal Well-Known Member

hey my name is george ive been fighting depression for 10 years i stopped taking anti depressants because they make my pain worse but im hoping i can finally start to get some form of happiness back in my life i feel like the world would function so much better without me. i feel like i should just disappear and never go back. i feel like nobody cares about me and i fucking hate it i just want the pain to go away i want to have a decent life and be able to have fun i feel like i cant do these things because of the way i am...i feel like its all a curse my psycologist and my therapist havent been able to help me and lately ive been feeling worse and worse i feel like im going insane i just want it all to go away...anyway i like a lot of music and video games and making video games if that helps at all please help :(

2. CarolS

CarolS New Member & Antiquities Friend

This is a great place to share your thoughts and get some support from people who really do care. Connect with people here, we've all looked into our own personal abiss and are still here. The people here have helped me and I truly believe you can experience much the same. Well anyway Welcome and make use of the site. I look forward to chatting with you sometime.
  3. georgeo10yal

thanks ill try to get on as much as i can i dont have access to a comp 24/7 cause i share my laptop with my dad but ill get on as much as i can

4. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

welcome to the forum hon. If you need anything at all feel free to PM me anytime. :hug:
  5. georgeo10yal

6. damage.case

damage.case Well-Known Member

Welcome. I feel the same way.
  7. georgeo10yal

it sucks i hate it i want it to go away but it feels like im stuck forever :/
  8. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

Hey George :wave:

Welcome to Suicide Forum, I am glad you are searching for help :hug: many people on here probaberbly have gone through what you have and everyone is willing to help, I hope you do fit in here sendig you lodes of **hugs**
  9. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

Hi George. Welcome to SF. Did you come off your meds by yourself or under your doctor's supervision?
  10. FlashingFlickering

FlashingFlickering Well-Known Member

Hello George, many welcomes to the forum!
    I'm Flash, if you ever want someone to talk to, be it serious or just general things, never hesitate to PM me or send a visitor message. I'm usually online A LOT more then I should be :p

So you make video games? Impressive, what kind of software do you use? I'm in the learning process of web programming, but I'm hoping to learn to design games one day!
  11. georgeo10yal

I got off of my meds myself around 4 years ago i felt alot better then but now being 16 im not taking them knowing if i do ill end up OD'ing on them but i was on prozac from age 6 to age 12 :/
  12. georgeo10yal

13. georgeo10yal

i use simple game programs like game maker and pokemon hack stuff nothing too big yet i was working on a pokemon hack a while ago but i guess i abandoned it :/ and thanks ill try to be on alot like i said before i only have my laptop when my dad is home and our home computer is down and wont be working for idk when D:
  14. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums George!!
  15. georgeo10yal

16. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

:hiya: Welcome to SF, I hope you find the help and support you need here.

Take care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.