Discussion in 'Welcome' started by f35, Jan 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. f35

f35 New Member

I decided to join this forum because often enough I do think about suicide. Life really doesn't seem to have a purpose to me and really seem like it worth living (most of the time). I am so busy at work and then I don't really have time to socialize. Worse I am pretty shy person and really don't have any close friends outside of my family. :sad: Maybe, I will post detailed thread about my life in the other suicide forum sometime.
  2. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

Hello and Welcome to SF.. Sorry you have been feeling so bad but there are people here who understand and may be able to help you feel less alone with these feelings. Wish you luck and invite you to join chat sometime if you want.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Just want to say hi glad you are reaching out for help. Please do post more about you so we can help and give you support you need hugs:hugtackles:
  4. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

Welcome x
  5. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.
  6. xToxThexGravex

xToxThexGravex Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF. I'm sorry you'e in so much pain, but just remember you're not alone- ever. If you ever need anyone to talk to, you know where to find me ;)
  7. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

Hey there and welcome to SF. Keep talking. It helps.
  8. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Hello, welcome to sf. i hope you find the support your looking for. if you ever need anything feel free to PM me. :) take care! looking forward to seeing you post more. :hug:
  9. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums!!
  10. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.