Hey..

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Ratza, Apr 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ratza

Ratza Member

Hey everyone..

My name is Ana, and you can call me by my real name if you want to, that's no prob..

So, I'm here because I've been struggling with suicidal thoughts and self harm since the 6th grade.. I'm almost 18 now..
    But the last months have really been tough, and I'm starting to develop problems with being around other people.. I mean I wasn't exactly a socialite, but now I'm afraid of leaving the house and passing people on the street XD It was also very hard for me to join this forum, because sometimes I feel I cannot connect with people, even online, I'm afraid of doing something wrong and making them hate me.. Yeah, I have severe rejection problems..

And my cutting also helped making me ashamed of being around other people, fearing they might found out and think I'm a freak.. Well, that wouldn't be such a problem, 'cause everybody already thinks I'm a freak, so, yeah.. XD

I've only recently started taking prescribed medication, so I still don't know how will that turn out for me..

And that's it.. I mean, not my entire story, but I'm not really sure what to write in an introduction post XD

Just, if you need someone to talk to, feel free to give me a ring or whatever XD I'm here to help and to be helped eventually, if necessary ( i'm not very good at asking for help XD )

And also, this forum is amazing, I wanted to thank everyone involved in the site that helps so many people around the globe, and already helped me, so thank you ^^

Thanks for the attention and hugs for everyone :)
    Stay strong ^^

P.S.: English is not my language so I apologize if there are any errors of any nature.. Ty ^^

2. tweetypie

tweetypie Antiquities Friend

welcome :) xxx
    I havent been here very long either just a couple of months but ive found it has really really hel[ped already. Mostly because you can be yourself here your deepest darkest self and theres no judgement only acceptance and care. Im sure you will find a loving home here i know i have.
    Feel free to message me anytime
    xxxx

3. Ratza

Ratza Member

Thank you.. I really feel that this place is very.. cozy ^^
    And it's nice to be heard, because when I try to talk to my friends about my self harm, they freak out and then I cry, and they start to cry.. And I hate making involving them in a battle that's mine alone..
    So, thank you, for you support and attention ^^

4. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

Hey Ana,

Just a quick hello from me, I'm sure you'll find many who can relate and offer support/advice/guidance/other...no two cases are ever entirely alike, but we can find strength in common ground - I hope you find what you're looking for.

My PM box is open to you at any time - as it is to everyone else,
    Chris

5. Ratza

Ratza Member

Thanks everyone ^^

6. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

Welcome to the forum, you will find empathy, caring, understanding and love here.

7. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Cat Lady Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome! You will find many who struggle as you do, and offer hope.

Good thoughts and blessings your way.

:hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.