• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Hey ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jords

Hi everyone,

This is my first time ever signing up for a forum like this. I usually talk to people that I know and have met, so this is all new to me.
When I was 9 I tried to commit suicide by jumping on a spiked fence. I ended up in hospital and received scars a-plenty. At that time, I was trying to kill myself for a reason that I barely understood. My entire life, I have been abused, physically and verbally and compared to my brother by my parents and entire family in extreme ways. It seems minor compared to a lot of people, but the problem was I was diagnosed as a Depressive and I sufferred from severe OCD. I tried to commit suicide numerous times until I turned 14 and had a sudden but rewarding change of life. From there I decided that I was being silly and took actions to make myself better. And now I guess you could say I'm (almost) healed. I'm no pro, but I talk to others who are experiencing the same thing I experienced or who are experiencing much, much worse, and show them that anyone can pull through with enough motivation and hard work. I still find it very difficult though to find others that understand my conditions and often I need people myself to talk to because the reality is, people who havn't experienced these things won't- and never will understand what is going through our minds.

So that's my story in a nutshell...I hope I can talk to others that I can relate to.

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
ADMIN
Welcome to SF! I'm sure you'll find lots of people who relate to you and give/receive support. Glad you're here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$410.00
Goal
$255.00