Hey

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Jeserai, Jun 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeserai

Jeserai Well-Known Member

Hi. I'm a 26 year old woman living in Holland. So sorry if I write mistakes, my English isn't that good...
    I came to this forum when I was searching for a pro-suicide forum because I wanted to know if I have the right pills in my house to end my life. And I still want to know but don't know how to find out...
    But for now I'm on this forum. I've been in therapy for about five years now. For depression, anorexia, ptsd, personality disorder. I've had so much therapy and I'm still fucked up. I don't believe anymore it will get any better. My youth is fucked up, my personality is fucked up, I'm fucked up. I hate myself and my life.
    The only reason I'm still alive is because of my boyfriend with who I live for 9 years now.
    I try to study, I hang with friends and I love nature and animals.
    Well that's about it. If you've got any questions: be my guest :)

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

:welcome:

3. The Unforgiven

The Unforgiven Well-Known Member

:welcome: :shake: im kitty :cat:

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums!! I hope we can show you some support to change your mind..

5. Jeserai

Jeserai Well-Known Member

Thnx for the welcome! (and Kitty, I love cats ;) )

6. Constantinos

Constantinos Well-Known Member

Hello Jeserai,

Welcome to these forums, its nice that you registered in these forums even though these forums are against suicide - this shows that 1% of you or even more wants you to be alive - your boyfriend also wants you be alive for sure.

I've read that you love cats - well i currently have 11 kittens inside my house and probably around another 20 cats in the yard as i also voluntarily help out in a organization protecting animals so i'm fostering a few cats until they get adopted - if you want i can send you some photos of them :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.