Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Bronx83, Jul 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bronx83

Bronx83 New Member

Hey all, I'm Bronx from England. I've been trying to pluck up the courage to join up for ages. I've been depressed since I was 14, I'm now 28. The feelings have never gone away, and at the moment (with my currrent situation) they're stronger than ever.

I hoped I could connect with some of the kind folk on here, I've longed for someone to talk to that doesnt just suggest I pull my socks up/grow up/be grateful for what you've got.

Bout it for introductions from me I think.....
  2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

I love how your name reminds me of the Bronx Bombers (nickname for the New York Yankees, a baseball team popular in the USA)!

Anyways, welcome, buddy! :anony:

Plenty of UKers around too now that we're at it, so that's another thing going for ya'! :) Hope you're having a good day.
  3. Bronx83

Bronx83 New Member

Thanks for the welcome!

The names from a pair of cheap old training shoes I had, kind of stuck with me, and reminds me of a time when the cloud of doom wasnt constantly hanging over me.
  4. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

You're very welcome, and pawsome :hugtackles:! Glad your name has nostalgic value too, never heard of that shoe brand but then again I'm from the States!!! :D
  5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums..
  6. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

Hey, welcome to SF!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.