hey~

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by GreyIceWater, Aug 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GreyIceWater

GreyIceWater Member

hey everybody ~

I'm a 22 year old Canadian woman living with Bipolar disorder, diagnosed when I was 15 and again when I was 19. I tried to kill myself when I was 16, but survived, and from then on I made a promise to myself to never try to do that again. As the years pass, it gets more and more difficult as my life changes. I've pushed away a lot of the support I've had over the years, and the past year or so it's become a lot more difficult to weather the downs. Last week I took acid with my longtime friend, and she came out of the closet to me, confessing her love and desire for intimacy with me. I'm currently already in a relationship, and was as high and crazy as she was at the time, and was unable to give her a meaningful response, only rejection. We have only spoken a little bit since then, and she's going back to university soon, so I fear I've burned another important bridge. I'm sad, and determined not to kill myself, but I feel that thudding voice inside me lately repeating "I hate myself, I hate myself, I hate myself." I'm glad I found this forum, maybe I'll be able to help some people, maybe I'll feel some meaning creep back into my life sooner than if I just sit playing Pokeman all day.

I know it'll get better, but it's hard to weather the storms alone. So, hello! Nice to meet you all. :Jehuty:

2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Likewise! Nice to meet you too, and welcome to SF! :hug: I saw where you gave the description of where your username comes from, and I find that interesting! Take care... Mr. A

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome Grey Ice Water, I'm sure you will make friends here...We all have similarities to why were here..I hope we can help..

4. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

hi, Welcome to SF :)

5. Jelly

Jelly Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums!

Definitely is hard when you're facing this alone...glad you're here, we can face the hardships together. ;)

If you wanna talk, drop me an email at Jessica-castle@hotmail.com, or pm me here! :)

Take care!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.