Discussion in 'Welcome' started by CursedSoul, Nov 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CursedSoul

CursedSoul Active Member

Well, just thought I'd say hi...
    I joined this forum yesterday when I was feeling very bad. There is alot in my life that is hard for me, I felt very alone. I realize from reading alot of the posts here that I am not alone in the world. I am struggling quite alot lately, I cut myself today... I haven't done that since this summer... I think I am going down a slippery slope...

PM me if anyone want to talk...
  2. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF, Im glad you decided to join us. Please remember there is allways hope and you can find a way up that slippery slope again, may not see like it now but here have done and it can be done, i believe in you, everyone has the strength to not let this beat them including you. Feel free to PM me anytime.

Take care

Vikki x
  3. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum. Hope you find the love and support and friendship you seek here - I did, for sure.:smile:

4. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Hi there :smile:

:welcome: to the forum :smile:

Hope to see you around - the forum is very supportive and friendly :smile:

Take care

5. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

6. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

welcome here CursedSoul.

Vikki is right, there IS a way out of the slippery slope. There really is.
    I'm here if you need me, never forget that. In fact I'm going to pm you right now.

7. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Welcome to Suicide Forum, I am glad you had the courage to join. I am proud of you, so many people are even too scared to just join a group like this. So pat yourself on the back. If you ever need to talk, I am here anytime you need me. If you want a friend, you got one now. I am glad you joined. I hope to see you around very soon.

Take care. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.