Hey...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, just thought I'd say hi...
I joined this forum yesterday when I was feeling very bad. There is alot in my life that is hard for me, I felt very alone. I realize from reading alot of the posts here that I am not alone in the world. I am struggling quite alot lately, I cut myself today... I haven't done that since this summer... I think I am going down a slippery slope...

PM me if anyone want to talk...

Hiya

Welcome to SF, Im glad you decided to join us. Please remember there is allways hope and you can find a way up that slippery slope again, may not see like it now but here have done and it can be done, i believe in you, everyone has the strength to not let this beat them including you. Feel free to PM me anytime.

Take care

Vikki x

Abacus21

Staff Alumni
Hi there :smile:

:welcome: to the forum :smile:

Hope to see you around - the forum is very supportive and friendly :smile:

Take care

Joe

Sa Palomera

welcome here CursedSoul.

Vikki is right, there IS a way out of the slippery slope. There really is.
I'm here if you need me, never forget that. In fact I'm going to pm you right now.

xxx
Ester

Welcome to Suicide Forum, I am glad you had the courage to join. I am proud of you, so many people are even too scared to just join a group like this. So pat yourself on the back. If you ever need to talk, I am here anytime you need me. If you want a friend, you got one now. I am glad you joined. I hope to see you around very soon.

Take care. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00