Hey

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by zeeby, Nov 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zeeby

zeeby Member

Hello,
    I've never joined a forum before so this is all pretty new. I recently dropped out of college because I failing. I just couldn't bring myself to go to class and be around so many people. I'm back home, I am in debt from college loans, and some times it seems easier to just give up. I don't want to give up without a fight though, so I came here.

2. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

Are you getting much support at home - do you feel that you're suffering from depression? Are you getting any medical help?

Oh...and welcome to the forums ;)

3. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

Hey, welcome to the forum. I'm sorry to hear about school, but I'm glad you're fight it
    :hug:

4. zeeby

zeeby Member

Support-wise, my parents are letting me live at home until I get on my feet and they tried to find a counselor that our insurance would cover. They couldn't find one that was affordable and now they just sort of ignore it and pretend that I am fine. I do have one very supportive friend, that will just have to be enough for now. :)

5. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

Have you spoken to your doctor about this?

6. zeeby

zeeby Member

No, I haven't. I'm afraid that the doctor would treat it like it wasn't a big deal or secretly think that I am just trying to get attention.

7. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

Any doctor worth their salt doesn't do that - it's unprofessional behaviour. Your mental health is just as important as the physical - seriously go to the doc, get some advice on what to do.

I have to go - it's 4am here - I don't know how it got to that stage....but feel free to drop me a PM if you wanna talk this through further - I'll be interested to know how you get on.

Keep fighting the good fight!
    Much love,
    Chris

8. zeeby

zeeby Member

Thanks Chris, I really appreciate your advice. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.