Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Rufus, Feb 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rufus

Rufus New Member

Suffering from this infernal mindset has been a rocky road....no, more like a damn mountain!! Positive thoughts don't seem to exist only darkness, pain and anguish. I thought after trying everything possible out there, I would give this a go. My problem is that I hae sent many years disguising this illness to the outside world, painting a smile, when there was only dispair. Now that has all changed I find it so difficult now to paint!!! Maybe serious attempts have taken their toll, fear and embarrassment of wanting to take your own life and failing as you do in so many parts of your life, gives you an unrealistic perspective....who knows!
    Its difficult to care about anyone or anything if you can not even care for yourself.........Forgive my rambling and nonsense !!!
  2. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hello Rufus and welcome.. have you tried some professional help for all of this yet??? we do understand what you are saying very well.. most of us walked the same paths as you are doing now.. the walls and painting take a huge toll on anyone.. please just feel free to let the real you out here.. take care, Jim
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...sometimes caring about something does ignite something within one's self to care for one's self again...I hope you find something or someone...here there are so many good people to chose from...welcome again and please continue to let us know what is going on
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.