Hey

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Scross, Feb 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scross

Scross Member

Im not sure if this the right place or not, excuse my newbie ways :p

Anyway I just joined here, and Im a little nervous and shy when Im new anywhere, so I just wanted to say hi to everything and kind of introduce myself. My names Sean, Im 18 from Ireland, thats about it really :D so..hey!

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Sean and welcome...many people are shy when they first come here, but I am sure with time you will see what a nice group of people there are here...when you feel comfortable, please tell us what is going on for you ...welcome again

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Sean welcome to SF i to was very shy frightened when i came here soon you will see the kindness here and not be so shy hugs to you

4. Scross

Scross Member

Thanks for the welcome guys. I guess Im just a deeply unhappy person, I mean I dont have it anywhere near as bad as others do, I dont really have cause to feel how I do, but I feel it anyhow :unsure:

I havent told anyone how I feel yet, but I have attempted before (all be it, a pretty crappy attempt) but no one found out. Anyway I just found this place when looking for some form of help :)

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

YOu sadness does not have to have a reason hun it could be just a chemical inbalance of the brain. If that is the case then medication will correct this it will and you will not feel so down. Talking here helps alot too because you don't feel so alone then. I do hope you talk to your gp hun about your depression okay No need to stay so sad if there is a rememdy to fix it h ugs

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums Sean.. Thats my nephews name.. You get use to this place pretty quick.. Start out just reading the threads..Then reply to a few of them.. Before you know it you will loosten up and tell us more about you..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.